Sunday to Thursday
- Technical Direction/Supervision: $ 27/hr
- La Maison’s staff has to be there during your rental.
- Overtime rates apply after 8hr ($27 x 1.5).
- Hours worked between 12am and 8am are automatically charged out at overtime rates.
- Technicians must received an unpaid 1 hour break after 5 hours of work
What is included?
- Studio 16
- Theatrical chairs, tables, risers, lighting, sound, drapes
- Studio 16’s Technical Direction expertise
- Dressing rooms (for theatrical and music show only)
What are the renter’s responsibilities?
- Complying with all City of Vancouver by-laws and regulations concerning fire prevention, public health, noise, etc. (the building is non-smoking)
- Acquiring and showing proof of a valid insurance contract for the event for which the Renter has rented the premises; A copy of the proof of a valid insurance should be sent with the 50% rental fee fifteen (15) days before the event
- Acquiring, displaying and abiding by all licenses and rights required in regard to the event or production, such as liquor license, etc
- Ensuring that the audience shall not exceed 136 persons the maximum occupancy load of the Studio 16
- Producing a schedule (including crew requirements) prior to arrival
- Remove the garbage generated during the rental
- Providing a performance warranty to the effect that the performance shall not violate any copyright or infringe any other Provincial or Federal law
- All promotion of the event; the Renter shall comply with the City of Vancouver by-law with respect to posting posters/notices on public property in the city
- Tickets costs and printing
What is the cancellation Policy?
- If the Renter has cancelled the rental agreement less than thirty (30) days prior to the rental period, there will be no refund of the payment for the first half of the total payment
- If the Renter has cancelled the rental agreement less than fifteen (15) days prior to the rental period, there will be no refund of the total payment